Cairnie View in Aviemore is a fantastic base for families looking to explore the Cairngorms. Comfortable and freshly decorated, Cairnie view will ensure your family has what you need for a great stay.
This holiday home has fantastic views over the best bits of the Cairngorm National Park. Views to Craigellachie Nature Reserve out the front and to Meall a Bhuachaille with Cairngorms in the distance. Could there be a better place to relax in the luxurious hot tub. The lawned garden is enclosed to keep your children and pets safe. A short walk into the the centre of Aviemore makes Cairnie View an attractive base for your Highland holiday.
Cairnie View is able to offer full weeks Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday, and some weekend breaks Friday to Monday, Midweeks Monday to Friday.
We are delighted to welcome you to Cairnie View at 4pm. Departure is required at 10am on your departure day.
A £300 Breakage/Damage refundable deposit is required before arrival and is refunded 7 days after departure.
- Luxury Hot Tub with an outdoor shower for your convenience.
- Storage for sports equipment and bikes
- Short walk into the town of Aviemore
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Cairnie View has 4 bedrooms
- Double room with shower and sink.
- Double room,Twin room and a single room
- Family Bathroom with shower.
- There is an additional WC.
- Utility room with washing and drying
- Storage room for bikes and sports equipment
Pets and Dogs welcome
Two well behaved dogs are welcome at a fee of £30 each per stay. Please contact us if you have more than two dogs. The garden is enclosed.
What's Included in your stay
- Heating and Electricity
- All bed linen.
- Welcome gift
- Visit Scotland Welcome Scheme Information
- Ample Parking
- Cleaned to a high standard and covid ready.
- Luxury Hot tub maintained and tested.
- 24 Hour help service.
Two double rooms, a twin and a single room.
Well appointed villa with views of Cairngorms. Enclosed rear garden.
Cairnie view has a step to enter the property, stairs to all bedrooms and some doorways may be difficult to navigate with a wheelchair.