Aviemore lodges with hot tub
What could be better than a hot tub holiday in the Scottish Highlands - with a range of luxury hot tub lodges in the Cairngorms National park, our lodges are close to every Aviemore and Cairngorms has to offer.
Hot tub weekend breaks
If you are just looking for a short break - a hot tub lodge offers fun, relaxation and enjoyment for the whole weekend. After a week at work you could be soaking in your tub in your Aviemore Lodge by Friday evening, enjoy a Saturday night in the hot tub after day exploring and still have all day Sunday to relax and unwind. Weekend lodges with hot tubs available throughout the year.
Hot tub breaks for families
Hot tub breaks in Scotland are a great choice for families looking to enjoy a break away together. With so many family friendly activities on offer in Aviemore and The Cairngorms our self catering hot tub lodges make a great base to explore the area. Kids of all ages will love the fun of the hot tub, just make sure they let you have a shot too!
Hot tub breaks for groups
We hope 2021 means the return of people being able to get together - so when restrictions allow it - get a group of your friends together for a Highland hot tub break. Think how great it will be to catch up in your very own hot tub. So if your are looking for Self catering with a hot tub in Scotland for you and your pals - Aviemore and the Cairngorms are a great choice.
Dog friendly lodges with hot tubs
We know how great it is to take your dogs on holiday - so a Highland hot tub break should be no exception. All our hot tub lodges welcome dogs and comply with the visit Scotland schemes so your pet will be sure of a warm welcome. there is so much to explore here in the Cairngorms and what could be better than coming back after a long walk to your very own hot tub lodge.
Luxury lodges with hot tubs Scotland
Planning a holiday in Scotland? Looking for a great lodge in the North? Our range of luxury lodges offer a great choice for your next hot tub holiday. The Cairngorms and Aviemore offer lots to do and with luxury lodges with their own private hot tubs you can combine your next great north adventure with rest and relaxation.
Inverness lodges with hot tub
Just 30 minutes away by car and with a direct rail connection to Inverness - Aviemore is a great choice if you are looking for a Scottish lodge with a hot tub in the Inverness area. The Cairngorms makes a great base to explore lots of the Highlands and Moray - and make it a trip to remember by booking a self catering lodge with a hot tub.
Benefits of using a hot tub in your luxury lodge
- Social space to enjoy with your family - got a special occasion to celebrate then nights in the tub can be really fun.
- Eases sore muscles after a long day of activity - with so many sports available in the Cairngorm National Park, a hot tub before bed will ensure you are well rested for the next day.
- Relief of long term conditions - the hot tub can help with long term back ache and other aches and pains, make sure that any condition you have can be improved by using the tub
- A better and more relaxed sleep - try it, it really works.
- Being outdoors on a starry night or listening to nature - a hot tub means you can be outside enjoying nature come rain or shine, and sometimes snow here in the Highlands.
- Space to talk about your day and the plans for the next - create a space to chat about the important things.
- Release of stress and anxiety - escaping from the pressures of life, you can't help but smile whilst in the tub.