The Cairngorms are a playground for all walks of life, and having produced lots of olympic athletes, we know there is terrain for those who want to be challenged during their holiday here, with great options for both road cycling and mountain biking.
Though don't be put off if you prefer a more gentle cycle with the family as there are so many routes and paths networking some of the most stunning scenery and tasty cafes on route.
Our self catering lodges are fully equipped for your stay, and in line with Visit Scotland Quality Assurance and Cyclist Welcome, we offer great facilities for travelling with bikes. Look at 10 Bynack House, Burnside Pines , Snowmass Lodge, Eagle Lodge and The Eagles Nest for safe lock up's for Bikes.
- Washing and Drying facilities for wet cycling gear
- Lockable covered shed or garage for bikes
- Details of nearest bike shops
- Details of local cafes, shops and restaurants and their opening times
- Information, links and maps on local walking routes
- Local transport links
- Information required in an emergency
- Wifi in all properties
- Fully self catered kitchens
Find local bike shops in Aviemore
Back Country Bikes
Bike shops in Boat of Garten
Bike shops in Grantown on Spey
Base camp bikes
Great cycle routes in Aviemore
There are many bike routes direct from the door of your lodge, route 7 is very close by to all our Aviemore Lodges. Aviemore and the area is fantastic for road and mountain biking, as well as some easier routes for young families. For some great inspiration on routes check out our holiday guide.