Stylish Accommodation close to Aviemore's attractions and restaurants.
Indoor living - Burnside Pines is the ideal base for exploring the Cairngorm National Park. Smartly dressed for a comfortable stay, you will be right at home here. Boasting it's very own sauna for some relaxation and the smartest of utility rooms with a boot warmer and space to hang jackets. Burnside Pines is a great option for outdoor enthusiasts planning a stay in Aviemore. Pets are also welcome and just love the long walks from the doorstep.
A brand new fully equipped kitchen diner is the heart of this holiday home, with a fantastic little bar area and a snug conservatory completing this entertainment space. A lovely lounge is ample space for the family to get together and the house has 3 good proportioned bedrooms. A garage to safely store your equipment including bike hooks, completes this perfect home from home. Wireless Internet and self check in are also available to each guest.
Outdoor Living - The house faces the Cairngorm vista and has some superb views upstairs. A lovely rockery with alpine plants surrounds the decking in the enclosed rear garden, a lovely snug place to enjoy some time outdoors. Parking is available for two cars. COMING JANUARY 2023 - EV CHARGING
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom with superking or twin beds
- Superking or twin Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Shower room
Availability - Burnside Pines is able to offer full weeks Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday, and weekend breaks Friday to Monday, Midweeks Monday to Friday.
We are delighted to welcome you to Burnside Pines at 4pm. Departure is required at 10am on your departure day.
A £100 Breakage/Damage refundable deposit is required before arrival and is refunded 7 days after departure.
- Garage for sports equipment safe storage.
- Close walk into the centre of Aviemore to visit restaurants, dog friendly pubs and shops.
- Enclosed rear garden
- Tasteful styling
- Board games for the family
- Bar area
- Free wifi
- Views of Cairngorms Mountains
- 40 minutes from Inverness Airport
- Near River Spey, Loch Morlich, Loch an Eilean and Loch Insh
- Outdoor activities and mountain biking close by
Children Welcome - a cot and high chair is provided
Dogs welcome - A well behaved dog is welcome at a fee of £30 per stay. The garden is enclosed. We also supply a doggy bowl, towel and bags for your convenience.
What's Included in your stay
- Heating and Electricity.
- Bed linen & fluffy towels.
- Highland Soap Company hand soap and lotion.
- Eco Cleaning products, Toilet rolls, Kitchen roll.
- Salt, Pepper, tin foil, cling film.
- Welcome gift.
- Visit Scotland Welcome Scheme Information
- Parking for 2 cars outside the property.
- Smart TV.
- 24 Hour help service.
A twin room and two zip and link superkings or twin beds
The living areas, a bathroom and one bedroom are on the ground floor. Two bedrooms, the sauna and the shower room are on the upper floor.
Burnside Pines is a modern villa in a fantastic position in Aviemore.
The property has a step to enter. Two bedrooms are upstairs, one bedroom is downstairs. There is one downstairs bathroom.