With a range of self catering lodges with hot tubs in Aviemore and The Cairngorms choose igloo for your next hot tub holiday.
Welcome to Scotland, the home of some of the most beautiful lodges with hot tubs in the world. With its stunning scenery, vibrant culture and diverse wildlife, Scotland offers the perfect setting for a luxurious getaway.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic escape or a family holiday, Scotland is the perfect destination for a hot tub break.Scotland has a wide range of lodges with hot tubs to choose from, so no matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to find something to suit your needs. From rustic cabins to modern luxury lodges, there’s something to suit all budgets and tastes. Take a look at some of the best hot tub lodges in Scotland.
See our hot tub lodges here
The Eagles Nest – Boat of Garten, near Aviemore
Benefits of using a hot tub in your luxury lodge
- Social space to enjoy with your family – got a special occasion to celebrate then nights in the tub can be really fun.
- Eases sore muscles after a long day of activity – with so many sports available in the Cairngorm National Park, a hot tub before bed will ensure you are well rested for the next day.
- Relief of long term conditions – the hot tub can help with long term back ache and other aches and pains, make sure that any condition you have can be improved by using the tub
- A better and more relaxed sleep – try it, it really works.
- Being outdoors on a starry night or listening to nature – a hot tub means you can be outside enjoying nature come rain or shine, and sometimes snow here in the Highlands.
- Space to talk about your day and the plans for the next – create a space to chat about the important things.
- Release of stress and anxiety – escaping from the pressures of life, you can’t help but smile whilst in the tub.